Health drink after exercise for healthy life
After work out foods and drinks should be consumed as soon as possible after you are finished working out. Don’t wait longer than 30 minutes to refuel your body. When you gain fitness from exercise then you lost your energy for some time that you need to recover fast, here we are giving you some health drink options which you can take after work out. You can read this athletic drinks review if you want to invest some money in your health.
- Dark chocolate milk shake – Chocolates are rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, copper, manganese and a few other minerals. Milk contains vitamin & protein, chocolate & milk shake is the best drink you can have after exercise as it helps to regain your lost energy within few minutes. Usually we take exercise in empty stomach after drinking this chocolate milk shake you will say….tummy full!!
- Yogurt & fruit drink – Yogurt & fruits are low in fat & filled with fiber , you can take any fruit of your choice & put them into blender with yogurt , blend for 1 minute . Try to avoid sugar but if needed add one spoon of honey for sweetness. It is heavy enough to pack your tummy.
- Orange & watermelon juice – Oranges & watermelons are rich in vitamin c which can help you out to increase your immunity power. Some people don’t have strong immunity power because of that they find difficulties during their work out period so simple orange or watermelon juice will be a great drink for them.
- Water – After heavy work out you become dehydrated which can lead you to temporary loss of consciousness, for that you should drink water as much as you can as water is a perfect hydration drink to gain your lost energy.
- Coconut water – Coconut water is loaded with electrolytes and antioxidants. It keeps you hydrated after exercise; you can also add some fruits with coconut water to change the taste. When you feel exhausted & tired coconut drink reenergize you within few minutes.
- Beetroot & carrot juice – Both veggies are rich in carbohydrates & people who are doing daily work out must make these veggies a part of their life. You just need to peel & dice the veggies then put them into blender blend it well, pour it into glass. Add a pinch of black pepper powder, honey or vanilla extracts (optional) to enhance the taste, stir them well & simply have it.